Meet the team
Mental Health Social Worker
Kylie is an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker with over 25 years’ experience in providing counselling services and support to families, adults and children.
Kylie uses evidence-based approaches to help individuals dealing with mental health issues, as well as those who are looking to improve their mindsets and overall wellbeing.
Kylie provides a safe place to help her clients find useful approaches to build a more connected and fulfilling life. Her personal motto is “think better, feel better”.
Kylie has experience working with First Nations’ peoples in a culturally sensitive manner, including working in consultation with the Aboriginal community to ensure respectful service provision.
Key interest areas
- Working mothers
- Family and domestic violence
- Alcohol and other drug addictions
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Complex trauma
Key approaches to therapy
- Cognitive behaviour therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy
- Acceptance & commitment therapy
- Narrative therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Gestalt therapy