Corporate Training Services
Psychosocial Hazards Training
Health in Mind offers an engaging workshop providing an overview of psychosocial hazards in the workplace. This workshop is tailored specifically towards HR professionals, Managers, Supervisors and Safety Professionals.
The content will cover the type of psychosocial hazards present in your workplace, the impact they have on the wellbeing and productivity of your workforce. Participants will be provided with methods for responding and managing such risks, whilst learning how to recognise and develop strategies to address these hazards.
Key Course Content:
- Understand the concept of psychosocial hazards in the workplace.
- Gain an understanding of the new WHS Act and responsibilities
- Identify common psychosocial hazards and their impact on employees.
- Learn how to prevent and mitigate psychosocial hazards.
- Develop skills to recognise, assess and mitigate psychosocial hazards.
- Implement strategies to assist employees proactively manage their own psychosocial risks
- Develop actionable solutions for creating a psychologically safe and healthy work environment.
- Equipping leadership and teams to manage the on-going impact of psychosocial hazards
- HR professionals
- Supervisors / Team Leaders
- Safety Professionals
1 day course or a truncated half day course
We recommend a group size of 8-12 people